Previous Posts
- Yes, We are finally bak with pics
- Homemade Halloween!!
- Movin and Groovin
- Silly Fall Leaves
- summer fun
- Let's climb trees
- Family Fun
- Successful Twins Game
- Easter and Baptism
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Welcome to our family blog website! We are excited to share our pictures and adventures with our family and friends. Tim and Laura were married on August 23, 2002. God has blessed our family with 3 wonderful little boys - Jacob Allen was born November 15, 2003, Tyler Patrick was born May 5, 2006 and Charles Curtis born January 13, 2008. We hope you will enjoy keeping up on our exciting yet busy lives as much as we do.
1 Comments:
At 6:16 PM ,
Jamie Litton Boltz said...
OMG! I cant believe I found your website. My name is Jamie Boltz now but was Jamie Litton back in the day in Verona, one of the twins dont know if you remember me. If you would like to contact me my email is dallasboltz@windstream.net. I would love to talk to you :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home