Silly Fall Leaves
We have been busy getting the outside of our house finished. I should really say Tim. I have helped out where I can. Check out our new entrance steps. Tim, my husband who says he is not handy, made them himself. He still has to put up the railing and then we will stain. I am so proud of him. Maybe I'll have him build us a new kitchen table next. Ok, maybe I should wait a bit until his wood working skills become more advanced.
Fall is our family's favorite time of year. we have been spending lots of time playing in the leaves in our backyard. Today I had some fun taking fun shots of Jacob and Tyler out playing. Charlie was taking a nap. Some of Tyler's pictures are a bit fuzzy since it is so hard to get him to stay still. They love having me take pictures of them - can you tell?

(I love this picture - I think I am going to have to fight the girls off hard as he gets older. Love those baby blues)


One does a silly face then the other wants to.

Check out who's standing!!!! He will be 9 months tomorrow. Charlie is now crawling and getting pretty fast. He is pulling himself to standing and also balancing with one hand. He is very determined. He also loves to stand up in his crib and jump. He just might be our earliest walker. All 3 boys have really been into playing with cars lately. They play so nice together, except for when Charlie takes the cars and sucks on them.
Check out who's standing!!!! He will be 9 months tomorrow. Charlie is now crawling and getting pretty fast. He is pulling himself to standing and also balancing with one hand. He is very determined. He also loves to stand up in his crib and jump. He just might be our earliest walker. All 3 boys have really been into playing with cars lately. They play so nice together, except for when Charlie takes the cars and sucks on them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home