Meade Family of 5

Welcome to our family blog website! We are excited to share our pictures and adventures with our family and friends. Tim and Laura were married on August 23, 2002. God has blessed our family with 3 wonderful little boys - Jacob Allen was born November 15, 2003, Tyler Patrick was born May 5, 2006 and Charles Curtis born January 13, 2008. We hope you will enjoy keeping up on our exciting yet busy lives as much as we do.

11.06.2008

Homemade Halloween!!



Jacob loved getting all goopy and sorted all the seeds out for me.


Tyler did not like getting his hands yucky in the "spider webs" in the pumpkin - as he called it, so Daddy got to get his hands dirty.


I took my shot at getting some cute fall outdoor shots. I took a lot - but here is one that is fun. You may just see more soon.
Our little Halloween pumpkin with our pumpkins - BOO!
All ready for trick-or-treating. Well almost. They wanted to wait until last before putting shoes on. I got creative and made the kids costumes. Jacob is a Leopard, Tyler was a clown, and Charlie was just cute. They had so much fun and it made it all worth while having Jacob tell me how much he loved his costume and thanked me SO many times for making it just for him. I have not sewed in a while and I realized how much I missed it. I just love being a Mom!

A little rock star clown

Kind of hard to see the tail

Scary Leopard!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home