Meade Family of 5

Welcome to our family blog website! We are excited to share our pictures and adventures with our family and friends. Tim and Laura were married on August 23, 2002. God has blessed our family with 3 wonderful little boys - Jacob Allen was born November 15, 2003, Tyler Patrick was born May 5, 2006 and Charles Curtis born January 13, 2008. We hope you will enjoy keeping up on our exciting yet busy lives as much as we do.

6.05.2008

Family Fun

Yes, we are still around. The more busy I get with the kids and our family life, I don't get to the blog as much. So here are a bunch of fun photos. The kids are all getting so big so fast. Charlie will be 5 months next week. He weighs 15 lbs (50%). Both Tyler and Charlie are in the 75% for height from a recent doctor appointment. Jacob is such a smart little cookie. He is at the age of asking many, many questions and he likes to try to act like he is the Mom or Dad with Tyler. He is an excellent big brother and helper.

We have been getting excited for summer. Father's Day weekend, we will be heading to Verona. We will be attending a Brewers vs. Twins game in Milwaukee with some friends. The kids get to have fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Then the 1st week in July, the whole Kilps side family will be heading to Kentucky for a camping trip. Vickie will be joining us as well. Jacob and Tyler are really looking forward to getting to spend the week with Isabella.

We are so lucky to have beautiful lilac bushes on the side of our garage.
Charlie is a very happy baby. He is starting to roll over (stomach to back)
and he loves to sit up and stand.
Jacob and Tyler love playing together. It is quite nice.

After lunch time, when Tyler heads to the couch to hang out for quiet time,
this is how I find him if I don't get him in his bed in time for nap.
Our happy little baby!!
"I wonder how this works - I'm waiting for it to do something"
Loves his fist and fingers. He is also just starting to figure out how to suck his thumb
By the end of the night, I am pretty tired from long days and not getting enough sleep most nights. When Tim comes up from the office downstairs, this is how he finds me most of the time. He laughs and makes fun of me that I can fall asleep just about anywhere and in any position that he had to take a picture of me. Thanks honey.

I just had to take a picture of the boys in the morning watching cartoons.
I'm sure they will thank me when they are older.






Tyler's 2nd Birthday celebration!!!! - May 5th

Jacob helped me decorate the cake. He loves to help me whenever he can - I love it!!

Andy - does this remind you of someone?
Andy says that this is a face that I used to make when I was younger and
that Jacob looks just like me when he's being silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home