Disney Trip
Mid February til now has been busy, fun and crazy all at the same time. First and most exciting, we took a Meade family trip to Florida to go to Disney World, or as Jacob calls it, Mickey Mouse Club House. We spent one day at Magic Kingdom. Long day but a blast!! Jacob enjoyed meeting the characters the most. We drove. Yes we drove with the kids. They were pretty good. We stopped about every 1 12/ hours - 2 hours for a potty break or just give our tush a rest. When the kids were sleeping, we put the peddle to the metal. On our way down, we went to the aquarium in Atlanta, GA which was highly recommended to us by Uncle Tom and Aunt Debbie. That was pretty neat. Tyler enjoyed it the most I think.
It was hard choosing which pictures to put on our blog, but I can't put all 100 of them. So here are a few. Ok there are more then a few.
After being home only a few days, both boys got sick. I took them both into the doctors and both has double ear infections, cold, cough and fever. Poor babes. :( It was a tough week for them to get through. Tim had been not feeling well as well, so I had my three sick guys to take care of. I still have not gotten sick. I guess it could be just a great immune system that Moms are blessed with. Happy to report that everyone is well again.
On our way down, we stopped for a picnic lunch many times. It was so nice to not be in snow.
Meeting Nemo was pretty neat
checking out the pretty fish
The two Minnesota Twins Fans
shopping at Disney market place
Little man wanted to be Mickey too
This says it all
This was a highlight for Jacob. Getting a picture with the main man Mickey.
The boys watching the castle change colors at night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home