Birthday fun and more
Boy I sure feel better that I am not the only one who is behind in my blog. I was feeling bad until I saw that Dianna said she was feeling behind too. Time does sure pass by fast.
We celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday on the 15th of November. We had a little birthday celebration at our house with Grandpa & Grandma Meade and Aunt Vickie over. Jacob was talking about his birthday for about a week prior. Jacob was so excited to see that his birthday cake was Cars. He is big into the Cars movie right now and anything that has to do with it.
I can't beleive my baby is 3 already.
Aunt Vickie and Jacob playing one of his new games - Think before you move

On Jacob's actual birthday, we had a blast at one of his favorite places - Chuck e Cheese's. We of course bought him the Cars movie. We have all watched it MANY times since. It is actually one of the better kids movies that we have seen. Tyler liked it too.
We celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday on the 15th of November. We had a little birthday celebration at our house with Grandpa & Grandma Meade and Aunt Vickie over. Jacob was talking about his birthday for about a week prior. Jacob was so excited to see that his birthday cake was Cars. He is big into the Cars movie right now and anything that has to do with it.
I can't beleive my baby is 3 already.
"Let's see what should I wish for". Tyler is eyeing the cake in the background

Aunt Vickie and Jacob playing one of his new games - Think before you move
On Jacob's actual birthday, we had a blast at one of his favorite places - Chuck e Cheese's. We of course bought him the Cars movie. We have all watched it MANY times since. It is actually one of the better kids movies that we have seen. Tyler liked it too.

It's party time - I'm finally 3!!!
Jacob loves to help Mom in the kitchen. cookies is one of his specialties.

Licking the spoon is always the best part
Fun bathtime

2 Comments:
At 12:37 PM ,
The Kilps Family said...
What a nice party for the old man -- three years old. It's all downhill from here! Hey, that Cars movie looks pretty good -- bring it with you when you come home -- we'll all watch it with some hot-buttered!
~Andy
At 12:39 PM ,
The Kilps Family said...
What a nice party for the old man -- three years old. It's all downhill from here! Hey, that Cars movie looks pretty good -- bring it with you when you come home -- we'll all watch it with some hot-buttered!
~Andy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home