Meade Family of 5

Welcome to our family blog website! We are excited to share our pictures and adventures with our family and friends. Tim and Laura were married on August 23, 2002. God has blessed our family with 3 wonderful little boys - Jacob Allen was born November 15, 2003, Tyler Patrick was born May 5, 2006 and Charles Curtis born January 13, 2008. We hope you will enjoy keeping up on our exciting yet busy lives as much as we do.

11.05.2006

Trick or Treat


Check out my pumpkin. I cleaned it out with a little help from Mommy and Daddy carved the silly face. I got to give him my personal touch with my markers.
We all had some fun for Halloween; carving our pumpkins and getting ready for the big night. We all went over to Aunt Vickie's to trick or treat. Mommy and I bundled up and hit the streets for the candy. I had so much fun.




D
Guess what I was - a cute little pumpkin.

Ga Ga came for a visit for a couple days.
It's always great having her come visit.
This was the fun part of carving pumpkins, getting all the seeds

I was a junior policeman. Aunt Vickie got me my costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home