Meade Family of 5

Welcome to our family blog website! We are excited to share our pictures and adventures with our family and friends. Tim and Laura were married on August 23, 2002. God has blessed our family with 3 wonderful little boys - Jacob Allen was born November 15, 2003, Tyler Patrick was born May 5, 2006 and Charles Curtis born January 13, 2008. We hope you will enjoy keeping up on our exciting yet busy lives as much as we do.

10.30.2007

Homemade Halloween Fun

What a way to start this blog entry, through the eyes of these baby blues. Tim captured this picture of Jacob and it is one of my top favorites.

This morning I took the boys to our Moms club Halloween party. It was so fun to dress the kids up and see them laughing and smiling at each other. We bought Tyler's lady bug costume for next to nothing at a garage sale. Boys can be very cute lady bugs. He loves wearing it and looking at himself in the mirror. Jacob had is very set in his mind that he wanted to be a Zebra for Halloween. We have no idea where that idea came from, but there was no changing his mind. Let me tell you, it is VERY hard finding a Zebra costume at the stores. So I got creative and I made his costume. I worked really hard on it last night after he went to bed, so when he woke up this morning he was surprised. The look alone on his face was priceless. He was so happy that he got to be a Zebra. I have to say that he had the most original costume and the only one that was homemade at the party. I think the best is homemade with extra TLC. I give myself a pretty good grade for this one. The hardest part was trying to find a white sweatsuit in the stores. No such luck. So Mom made my life easier and suggested dying it with bleach. The simple things sometimes pass by my brain. So I bought a grey sweatsuit and behold bleach did the rest.


Over the weekend, we went to Verona to visit Mom and Dad. It was extra special because we got to celebrate Dad's birthday with him. We sure had a fun filled weekend from going to the park, the pumpkin patch, seeing other family, and celebrating Dad's birthday. The boys sure had a good time as they always do at Papa and GaGa's house.

Tyler and Mommy ( & baby) pose for a cute picture. It's not too often that I get to be in the pictures since I am usually the one who is taking them.
Jacob was all about relaxing after a long day of celebration

Getting these two to pose for a picture together and both be smiling is a challenge all in it's own. Check out the NEW DAD!! I have never seem my father with facial hair in my life. When we got to the house Tim had gone in first while I was taking things out of the van. He said that Dad had a beard. I thought he was joking around and that Dad had a fake beard on for Halloween. Sure enough he was right. It took me a minute, but I think he looks really good. Then again I think the looks good either way. Now Andy and Dad really do look like father and son. It will be fun around Christmas to get the two fuzzy faces together.
Jacob & Tyler helping PaPa open a gift


Hanging out for the evening - Needless to say my belly is starting to really hang out
Fun on the farm and the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful fall day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home