More Easter Day
Easter day, Jacob and I went to church. Tim had to work, which he was not too happy about. But I guess it's too much to ask for all emergencies and crime to be put on hold for the day. Tim's parent's, his sister Vickie, Jacob and myself met for lunch in Champlin, the city Tim works in. Tim was able to join us for lunch as well. It was a very quiet day in the city, so he was able to eat with us with no interuptions. Grandpa and Grandma Meade gave Jacob a big bubble set and his sunglasses. We have been outside playing bubbles just about everyday since.

Jacob and Grandpa Meade kicking back
Movie stars run in the family

Jacob and Grandpa Meade kicking back
Movie stars run in the family

"Check me out! I couldn't decide which color looked best with my outfit."
Aunt "ickie" helping with the bubble machine



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home