Jacob's First Circus
Last weekend Laura's parent's came up for a nice visit for the weekend. The weekends always go by so fast. On Saturday, we took Jacob to his first circus. He loved every minute of it. I don't think he blinked once because he was affraid he would miss something. Of course he was out for the count when we got in the car. When Papa and GaGa visit, Tim and I don't get much attention from Jacob because it is playtime all the time them. But that is what Grandparents are for. Jacob calls my Dad Papa and Mom is GaGa. We tried to get Jacob to say the "Ga" sound for Grandma but that is all that really came out. We have tried to change that, but Jacob insists that she is GaGa. It's cute.
What a cute Family

"I'm not too sure about this clown"

First Cotton Candy with Papa Jacob and Daddy"cheese!"

Laura and Mom.
Check out the belly!
What a cute Family
"I'm not too sure about this clown"

First Cotton Candy with Papa Jacob and Daddy"cheese!"

Laura and Mom.
Check out the belly!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home